Our client is starting up a Gold mine in Nevada and is seeking a Senior Mine Engineer to add to its full-time staff. The Senior Mine Engineer is involved in all aspects of mine engineering, including mine design, studies, planning, and scheduling.
• Experienced in the areas of budget management and cost control.
• Knowledge and the ability to supervise planning, ore control, surveying, and understand other disciplines at the mine.
• Advanced short and long-range mine planning skills.
• Responsible for leading the design and implementation of mine related projects.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Mine planning software and Microsoft Office suite.
• Experienced in reclamation, geology, and project work.
• Has a thorough understanding of open pit mine design and planning, scheduling and geotechnical concepts
• Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
• Bachelors of Science degree in Mine Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• 5-10 years of experience as a planning engineer in open-pit, hard rock mining.
• A high level of proficiency in mine planning software with knowledge of AutoCAD software is essential.
• Demonstrated personal commitment to safe work practices
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent behavioral, time management, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
For more information or to submit your resume for consideration, please contact:
Jan de Ville
(303) 717-8468 mobile
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org