Our client is a metallurgical Coal producer in Pennsylvania seeking a Senior Mine Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with underground and surface mining operations to develop and implement mine plans.
• Collaborate with underground and surface mining operations to generate yearly capital and operating budgets.
• Forecast production and quality for all underground and surface mining operations.
• Monitor and report past performance versus budget and forecast.
• Work with marketing team to ensure production and quality are consistent with expected sales and market conditions.
• Work with underground and surface mining operations to track Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
Education, Work Experiences, and Skills:
• BS degree in Mining Engineering is required with a minimum of 5 years of engineering experience in the coal industry.
• E.I.T. or Professional Engineer Certification is preferred
• Engineering and/or operational experience in underground and surface coal mines is required.
• Proficient in AutoCAD/SurvCADD for developing mine plans and geologic grids.
• Possesses excellent communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and highly detail oriented.
• Has the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
For more information or to submit your resume/CV for consideration, please contact:
+1 (760) 929-0600
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org