Our client is a Gold-Silver producer searching for a Resource Geologist to support USA and Mexico operations. The Resource Geologist can be based in either USA or Mexico, and will be responsible and accountable for geological and resource modeling at all Company operations and exploration projects in the USA and Mexico. The Resource Geologist will also participate in due diligence reviews and assessment of resources & reserves of properties being evaluated for acquisition.
• Responsible for 3D geological and resource modeling
• Preparing plans, cross-sections & longitudinal sections for exploration and mine geologists
• Management of all surface and underground exploration geological databases including standardization of data collected
• Auditing, QA/QC, reporting and decision-making support for exploration and mine geology
• 5+ years of of experience in the mining industry (underground & surface) with a principal focus on database management, QA/QC protocols, geostatistics and 3D ore deposit modeling and resource/reserve estimation.
• A minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Geology
• Proficiency in MAPTEK – Vulcan software preferred
• Ability to use AutoCAD & other mining/exploration-related software programs will be considered a plus
• A responsible, organized self-starter with a passion for detail
• Conversant in Spanish will be beneficial
For more information or to submit your CV/Resume for consideration contact:
Jan de Ville
+1 (303) 717-8468