Our client in Nevada is seeking a Process/Heap Leach Superintendent. The Process/Heap Leach Superintendent is responsible for all aspects of the ADR plant and leach pad operations, and crushing facilities, monitoring procedures and practices to ensure a smooth and consistent operation set to deliver upon company goals.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY & DUTIES
• Supervise and train lead persons and operators in all Process ADR areas including but not limited to the crusher, heap leach, carbon column plant, stripping and regeneration circuits.
• Supervise maintenance/welders and electricians.
• Track and order as appropriate supplies including reagents, pipe, fittings and other related materials.
• Monitor, track and adjust ADR plant, leach pad, water system and reagent throughputs and consumptions.
• Track square footages under leach and determine shut off areas on the leach pad, Metallurgical testing for daily reporting, conducting column testing of different ores.
• Work closely with Environmental Department to ensure all Process areas comply with Company, State and Federal regulations and permits.
• Promote a safe working environment and ensure all Process areas and practices comply with Company, State and Federal regulations and standards.
• Create Standard Operating Procedures for all Processing areas.
• Effective communication skills with all levels of the organization including site and corporate management required.
• Grow direct reports by objectively reviewing work performance and coaching as appropriate to facilitate their success.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• 7+ years’ experience in gold processing ADR environment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent education/experience required.
• Previous supervisory / leadership experience required.
• Background in ADR plant, crushing, and Heap Leach, preferred.
• Computer literate and proficiency with common word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Ability to provide positive leadership within a production environment.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Demonstrated personal commitment to safe work practices.
• Relevant experience in developing and administering programs to prevent losses involving people, equipment, material, and the environment.
• Strong computer skills, including thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to create and manage Access databases is a plus.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Strong, positive and effective written and oral communication skills, in English, using all normal forms of business communication, including group presentation skills.
For more information or to submit your resume/CV for consideration, please contact:
Jan de Ville
+1 (303) 440-8686
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org