Our client is seeking a Mill Supervisor to oversee the milling operations group with their daily mill activities, ensuring safety, environment, production and economic goals are met or exceeded. This position is located in Eastern Canada and all candidates must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role.
The Mill Supervisor is responsible for:
• Supervising and managing mill operations personnel;
• Overseeing activities in the mill, water treatment plant and concentrate loading area;
• Manage health and safety activities within the mill operations group.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3+ years of previous supervisory experience
• Strong leadership skills and experience in the supervising a group of at least 9 people;
• Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner;
• Exceptional, proven interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
• Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others;
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in a fast paced office setting;
• Knowledge and personal credibility to influence co-workers;
• Strong time management and prioritization skills;
• Proactive and self-motivated;
• Cultural sensitivity and ability to work within a diverse workplace;
• Bilingualism considered an asset.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
• Knowledge of OnKey & Easyclock desirable
• Knowledge with HMI, OSA, and base metal floatation
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact: