Geotechnical Project Engineer position with opportunity to progress!
Join a dynamic geotechnical engineering team – with projects that include tailing and water dams, mine waste rock dumps, heap leach pads, heavily-loaded structural foundations, mining, and renewable energy facilities.
– Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in civil engineering with a specialization in Geotechnical Engineering
– 6-10 years of experience, and registered as a Professional Engineer (P.E.)
– Proficiency in slope stability programs (e.g., GeoStudio and/or RocScience) required
– Familiarity with gINT, FLAC or PLAXIS and other latest geotechnical design software preferred
– Knowledge of Civil 3D is an asset