Our client is a growing gold producer seeking a General Manager for its operation in Nevada.
• Maintaining a safe and efficient working environment in which excellence and continuous improvement are pursued on a day-to-day basis.
• Managing all departments within the mine to ensure corporate objectives are achieved.
• Achieving production and financial performance in line with agreed objectives, with an emphasis on maintaining the highest levels of safety and environmental compliance.
• Weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reporting.
• Preparing and executing annual and life of mine budget plans.
• Maintaining and improving community and public relations.
• Acting as a representative of the Company to municipal, state, and federal governments.
• Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering or Metallurgy
• Over 20 years mining experience; open pit mine engineering or gold process experience preferred
• 5 years+ overseeing both mining and processing operations
• An excellent safety track record
• The ability to motivate employees from a wide range of cultures and education levels
• Business acumen and sound business operating experience
• Proven community or government relations skills.
• Strong administrative and management reporting skills
For more information or to submit your resume/CV for review, please contact:
Jan de Ville
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com