Our client is seeking both Lead Electricians and Shift Electricians to maintain, troubleshoot and install electrical equipment of any voltage at site. These positions are based at a mine site in Eastern Canada and all candidates must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role.
Additional Electrician duties may include:
• Troubleshooting and performing preventative maintenance as well as interpreting blueprints;
• Inspecting plant equipment for defects;
• Determining best practices for repair of equipment and carrying out repairs accordingly;
• Reporting any incidents or discrepancies to supervisor.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Electrical trade certificate
• Red Seal Certification
• 5 plus years working in an industrial environment preferably a mine site.
• Valid Drivers’ license
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• Enthusiasm and a pro-active attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with others in remote locations
• Experience in wilderness settings
• Autocad and Siemens PLC are considered an asset
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact: