Our client is a metallurgical Coal producer in Pennsylvania seeking a Chief Geologist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee exploration of all surface and underground resources and reserves for the company.
• Responsible for updating all geologic models and grids.
• Develop and implement a protocol for logging of cores and collection of geotechnical data.
• Maintain and update all resource and reserve estimates.
• Work closely with mine engineers during the development of mine plans and provide geology related recommendations.
• Visit operations to observe geologic conditions in the field and provide recommendations for operational improvement.
Education, Work Experiences, and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Geology is required with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the coal industry.
• Strong computer skills including knowledge of AutoCAD and SurvCAD
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Has the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
For more information or to submit your resume/CV for consideration, please contact:
+1 (760) 929-0600
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com