Our client is an international diversified mining and metals corporation, seeking a Senior Engineer – Mobile Maintenance at one of its sites in the southwestern USA. This is an exciting leadership opportunity in a role where you will make key contributions and be part of a world class operation and progress your career. Working a 5 days on, 2 off roster and reporting to the Superintendent.
• Establishing a safe, transparent, and constructive maintenance culture that rewards good behavior and performance using sustainable safety and organizational effectiveness processes.
• Analyzing and communicating maintenance performance, monitoring and sustaining business systems and solutions to reduce costs, and improving performance against asset management metrics.
• Establishing and reporting against expense budget. Monitor and drive value from HME and other vendor contracts
• Coaching and mentoring staff to deliver safety, efficiency & results.
• Engineering degree the last two years in a maintenance leadership role.
• Advanced CMMS (Ellipse, SAP) systems knowledge and financial modeling software.
• Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Project and other Microsoft Office applications
• Comprehensive understanding and application of planning and supervision in maintenance environment
• Understanding of the ISO 14001 and 9001 systems
• Maintenance leadership experience, including project management, equipment maintenance, and reliability fundamentals.
For more information or to submit your resume/CV for consideration, contact: