Direct all aspects of manufacturing operations, facility maintenance & Health & Safety at the Site.
To ensure all operations are carried out safely, cost effectively & efficiently in accordance with Company policies.
1. Provide overall vision & leadership of Production operations & associates
2. Provide overall plant scheduling to ensure that adequate stocks of raw materials are held & maintained, that appropriate manning levels are implemented & correct recording procedures are adhered to.
3. To ensure production performance targets & budgets are achieved or exceeded
4. Direct continuous improvement initiatives to achieve low cost, high productivity production
5. Manage all aspects of the Plant Quality systems
6. Build & maintain strong working relationships with the site Workforce supported by Human Resources.
– At least 5 years of experience in the management of a production facility
– Demonstrated management experience of more than 50 employees
– Experiment with budgetary control
– Management training
For more information or to submit your resume/CV for consideration, please contact:
Jan de Ville
+1 (303) 440-8686
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org